Welcome to the Halton Region Master Gardener website.
If you are interested in becoming a Master Gardener, please take a moment to look at the following pages which explains who we are, what we do, where we meet, etc. and then go to the Become a Master Gardener page to learn how to get in touch with us.
What’s New for February 2016
Next Meeting – Wednesday February 3rd 2016
7:15am Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Road West, Burlington. The speaker is Roisin Fagan whose topic will be the use of plants for fabric dyes
If you would like to attend the meeting but are not a member, please go to the “Become a Master Gardener” page.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- February 27th 2016 10am-4pm Hamilton Seedy Saturday Landscape Ontario, 7856, Fifth Line, Milton
- March 3rd – 6th 2016 Stratford Garden Festival Stratford, Ontario
- March 4th 2016 Thomas Rainier at RBG Garden Design
- March 12th – 20th 2016 Canada Blooms Direct Energy Centre Exhibition Place, Toronto
- April 2nd 2016 Pollination Guelph Symposium Dublin St United Church, Guelph
- April 8th – 10th 2016 Canadian Master Gardener Conference, Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville
We are now on Twitter which we are using to publicize events, link to media, connect with other MG and garden-related sites and to provide gardening tips to follow on Twitter. If you have a Twitter account you can “Follow” us at @Halton MGs. You do need a personal Twitter account to Follow. Why not try it if you haven’t.
Halton MG Members
Please sign on to Members Pages for important information on the latest additions and changes to website